Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Back to the Big City!

First of all, Happy Birthday to Dad! I'll be back for your next one.

Transfer calls came in today. I will be heading back to Budapest, this time in the KisPest area, so on the opposite side of the river from last time. I will be serving with Elder Anderson, who was in my district last time I was in Buda. It should be a great transfer, I'm looking forward to it a lot. It will be hard to leave Eger though. I have really loved this city. I feel like every city I serve in becomes my new favourite.

Anyway, conference was awesome, we got all of the technology to work smoothly and had some investigators show up as well. It was nice being able to understand it well in Hungarian, I remember a year ago when I was watching it in Tatabánya and struggling to understand what was going on. I look forward to the LIahona still, Everytime I listen to conference it is so much information that I have trouble remembering it all afterwards. A lot seemed to talk about our personal progression and an eternal perspective in that. Or at least that's what I got.

We also had interviews with President Szabadkai before transfers. Those went super well, it's always great to talk with him. I'm greatful for the wonderful leaders that we have, including all those that spoke in General Conference.

That's about all I can think of, Conference and transfers is all I can really think of right now. Being a missionary has really given me short time memory problems, at least as far as some things goes. And my terrible facial recognition has still not improved. In my defence we talk with a lot of people.

Have a great week wherever you are!
Love
Parkinson Elder