Monday, August 24, 2015

Finding

This week we had a lot of finding time, possibly the most in my mission. August 20th was a big holiday and so a lot of people were out of town or busy. We have been having a lot of success, getting a lot of numbers, but we are still having trouble contacting people, and a lot of our potential people are out of town as well. Yesterday we were finally setting up a program with a man we had met but when he was telling me his address the phone service died. So hopefully we have more success with that this week,

We had another Zone Meeting in Miskolc this week, so we got to go back up there again. It went well, they talked about finding a lot, which is a good topic. It's getting to the point where I feel like I've already heard it all before, but we can always learn. I think finding with faith is the most important thing. And dillegence.

We finally went and toured the Eger castle today. Lots of cool history inside. When I get home I need to do a bunch of research on Hungarian history because I get a lot of snippets from people we talk with and other stuff, but I want to get some solid research done. Who are the Hungarians?

Also, the Eger Castle had a wax exhibit displaying the main characters from the Eclipse of the Crescent moon book. Maybe it will help you enjoy the book more.

Love, Elder Parkinson
Eger from the castle walls

Overlooking the Eger main square



The captain and his wife

Turkish soldier

Istvan Dobo